At Trailblazer Commons, residents’ health and safety are our highest priorities. In light of the COVID-19 epidemic, we have implemented some new policies to help keep our community safe:
– Staff frequently clean common areas and other high-touch surfaces.
– Hand sanitizer is available in common areas.
– Face masks are required in common areas (Study Lounge, Management Office, Laundry Rooms, etc.).
– No more than 10 people may gather in a residence at any one time.
– Remember, Trailblazer Commons is a garden-style apartment community. We aren’t a traditional dorm….we don’t have shared ventilation systems, common indoor hallways, or bathrooms shared by large numbers of people.